Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default Washing machine leaking slightly

On 05/12/2020 08:50, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

Yes there is often an impeller inside and a turn thingy to remove to get at
it and flood the floor as an added extra. These often seem to have a spring
or rubber seal to seal them, but I thought he said it was not obviously
coming from the seal?

Mine latest one (Bosch) has an impeller rather than a filter with the
effect you describe. I wonder what the practical difference is?
(Previously I had a Zanussi which had a filter accessible inside the drum.)

--
Max Demian