Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing machine leaking slightly

Yes there is often an impeller inside and a turn thingy to remove to get at
it and flood the floor as an added extra. These often seem to have a spring
or rubber seal to seal them, but I thought he said it was not obviously
coming from the seal?

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"jon" wrote in message ...
On Fri, 04 Dec 2020 21:25:36 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Every time I do a wash - which seems to be working fine - there is a
little puddle of water on the floor by the filtery thing at the bottom
right.

Machine is a curry's essential C510WM12 ...

I cant see if there is any kind of seal gone on the removable filter
thing at all and it doesn't seem to be a purchasable spare part...

any ideas?

All my washing machines have been fitted with a fluff filter that could be
accessed from the front and cleaned out.