Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another thing about electric cars

In article ,
ARW wrote:
On 29/11/2020 12:13, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 11:32:20 +0000, alan_m wrote:

In most cases even with previously de-frosting windows unless the
interior of the car in warm, or there is stream of hot air to the
windows, they will mist/freeze up again rather quickly. I find the
heated front screen on my car a bonus in frost/winter conditions.

+1

Heated screen is one of the top requirements for a car. Way above
poncy heated seats.

I'll settle for one with a radio that cannot play Vanessa Feltz
broadcasts.

You need to find the handbook for the radio. Most can receive more than
one station. I know it's tricky, but just persevere.

--
*Gargling is a good way to see if your throat leaks.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.