Posted to uk.d-i-y
williamwright williamwright is offline

Default Another thing about electric cars

On 29/11/2020 20:21, alan_m wrote:

Nor having to endure a half hour wait being ripped off for coffee or
food in motorway services whilst waiting for charge.

Without wishing to appear smug, because of the family traditions of (a)
not spending money if it can possibly be avoided and (b) using
motorhomes and vans, I never go into a motorway café except to use the
lavatory (and I only do that to stretch my legs and save filling my own
bog.) Even in the work van I have a gas hob and everything necessary to
make a decent snack and hot drink.

I don't stop for fuel on the motorway if I can help it because the
prices are too high.

Bill