Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Another thing about electric cars

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
Tim+ wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Ford had the patent on the built into the screen heater wires, which
prevented other manufacturers using the system. I think Volvo were
allowed use of it. They worked great, when I owned Ford Granadas.

My freelanders had it.

Jaguars too but there were owned by Ford at some point. Maybe Landrover
too?

Yes ford owned jag and landrover before selling both to tata, who
eventually merged them both to form JLR.

Volvo were also owned by ford (but not for long)

Ford also owned Mazda for a time

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England