Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Another thing about electric cars

On 29/11/2020 12:20, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

An unimaginable amount of guess work, hoping and planning for a
relatively trip, when compared to what I would need to do in my diesel.
In my diesel I just need to decide where I want to go and go, no
refuelling planning, whether I set off with a full or empty tank. If I
do need fuel, I am certain to find it day or night almost anywhere and
refuelling takes just minutes - no searching for stations, no finding
them closed, broken, or not compatible.

Nor having to endure a half hour wait being ripped off for coffee or
food in motorway services whilst waiting for charge.