Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another thing about electric cars

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 15:02:38 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Ford had the patent on the built into the screen heater wires,

which
prevented other manufacturers using the system. I think Volvo were

allowed use of it. They worked great, when I owned Ford Granadas.

My freelanders had it.

So does mine and the two Disco II's before that. There is some link
somewhere between Ford and Land Rover though. Fitted a decent light
in the roof lining for the rear loadspace in the Freelander. The lamp
unit, identical to the lamp unit in the rear passenger compartment of
the FL, is Ford and from the Galaxy people carrier.

--
Cheers
Dave.