Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another thing about electric cars

On 29/11/2020 14:11, tim... wrote:

"Harry Bloomfield"; "Esq." wrote in message
Dave Liquorice pretended :
Fairly Nuff. No doubt with the cabin heater running as well. Try
driving for an hour when it's cold without the cabin heater. I
actually quite like to feel my feet and fingers.

I find seat heaters quite effective. Your body has the ability via the
blood stream, to spread warmth in one part of your body, to the rest
of your body.

OTOH

the body has the tendency not to heat up the extremities when it is
short of heat to move around

and it's exactly those parts of my body that I want heated up most

OTOH its those parts that flush when you are too hot....anyway it's not
heated seats OR Cabin heat, it's an adjunct.

--
WOKE is an acronym... Without Originality, Knowledge or Education.