Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Another thing about electric cars

On 29/11/2020 11:03, Tim Streater wrote:

They are the best way to get warm quickly in a cold car. They don't have to be
on for very long.

Yep and they melt the frost or ice on the windows rapidly!

In most cases even with previously de-frosting windows unless the
interior of the car in warm, or there is stream of hot air to the
windows, they will mist/freeze up again rather quickly. I find the
heated front screen on my car a bonus in frost/winter conditions.