Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Where is Grizzly Band Saw Made?

On Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 11:47:24 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 11/27/2020 2:39 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 10:25:25 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Would I buy again? Hard to say. The Tundra seemed to be a much tougher
truck. The aluminum body on the Ford seems kinda thin in the bed.

My daughter just bought a 2017 Tacoma TRD. It says Off Road on the side,
so now she does sh!t like driving 160 miles on Rimrocker Trail just to get to
a free campsite in Moab (Utah).

The road on the bottom right is the same road that she's on up top. There's
a bunch of really steep switchbacks that get you down there. 3 - 4 MPH max
in some spots.

https://i.imgur.com/Nrhgmeb.jpg

I have done somethigng like that in a car. LOL

Her rig is on the left he

https://i.imgur.com/u1nMNFF.jpg

Well it must have relatively easy, a Nissan was able to make it. ;~)

Cornish Hens and Stuffed squash for Thanksgiving.

https://i.imgur.com/P0rLiyr.jpg

Nothing like a camp fire meal. At my son's wedding in Bandara, Texas,
we all got up before day break, rode horses to a spot in the woods where
the staff had a camp fire breakfast. Yum!

She hung back to take this picture of her friends:

https://i.imgur.com/hebNQSF.jpg

I love that part of the country. We used to vacation there a lot up
until about 15 Years ago.

Here's something that my daughter and I found quite interesting.

She had sent me the pictures of the campsite, the meal and the
white truck on the cliff earlier this week. (The Thanksgiving meal
was actually enjoyed on the weekend before Thanksgiving.)

She didn't send me that picture of her truck on the road until
yesterday. Prior to that, when I was describing the trip to other
folks, I had been using a picture that I found on the web that
I thought was a good image of what the Rimrocker Trail was like.
You'll notice that it's a Bronco, but more importantly, look at the
location.

The image I was using last week:

https://i.imgur.com/2EBxaGq.jpg

The image my daughter sent me yesterday:

https://i.imgur.com/Nrhgmeb.jpg

160 miles of trail. Hundreds of web images for me to choose from.
Innumerable spots that she could have stopped to take a picture,
and we both chose the same spot.

Coincidence or connection?