Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Where is Grizzly Band Saw Made?

On 11/27/2020 2:39 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, November 27, 2020 at 10:25:25 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Would I buy again? Hard to say. The Tundra seemed to be a much tougher
truck. The aluminum body on the Ford seems kinda thin in the bed.

My daughter just bought a 2017 Tacoma TRD. It says Off Road on the side,
so now she does sh!t like driving 160 miles on Rimrocker Trail just to get to
a free campsite in Moab (Utah).

The road on the bottom right is the same road that she's on up top. There's
a bunch of really steep switchbacks that get you down there. 3 - 4 MPH max
in some spots.

https://i.imgur.com/Nrhgmeb.jpg

I have done somethigng like that in a car. LOL

Her rig is on the left he

https://i.imgur.com/u1nMNFF.jpg

Well it must have relatively easy, a Nissan was able to make it. ;~)

Cornish Hens and Stuffed squash for Thanksgiving.

https://i.imgur.com/P0rLiyr.jpg

Nothing like a camp fire meal. At my son's wedding in Bandara, Texas,
we all got up before day break, rode horses to a spot in the woods where
the staff had a camp fire breakfast. Yum!

She hung back to take this picture of her friends:

https://i.imgur.com/hebNQSF.jpg

I love that part of the country. We used to vacation there a lot up
until about 15 Years ago.