Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default What terminology means a soft ride?

On 11/27/2020 08:38 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 10:13:21 -0500, Jon Voight
wrote:

On 11/27/2020 9:02 AM, micky wrote:
I don't need a new car now but I will and I want to understand
terminology.

I want a car with soft ride so I will not feel the bumps.

You can't beat an '83 LeBaron Town & Country for style and comfort.

My '72 Fury III 2-door floated down the road. :-)
but they don't make 'em like that anymore.
John T.

A friend had a '59 Buick 225. Now there was a soft ride. It was like
driving a boat. Tromp down on the gas and there would be a mighty roar
from the engine room as the 401 built up steam. Sooner or later it would
get underway. Come to a corner and she would heel over.