CBHVAC

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

"Bruce" wrote in message
. ..
In alt.home.repair
"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote:

We have a heat pump in our shop, but lately it seems to getting pretty

hot
in there during the daytime--do you think maybe I if I changed the

setting
on the thermostat from "auto" over to "cool" it might help some ???

Oh, and there is no ductwork installed at all, which seems odd to me--so

was wondering should there be at least some ducts for a large open space,
and if so, how much should those cost me ???

BTW, I think the insulation is pretty good, and I could probably install

any
neded ductwork myself if I only knew how.

Thanks in advance!!!

I don't go for dead bait and lures. You need to put something that is
still moving on the hook Anyway, I ain't here to help my fellow man
with his AC problems, it is hard work. I'm here for me.

God almighty...

I cant stop laughing over this one.

Looks like a point was made, and the fella didnt see it on the way..