Wayne

Default Why are the HVAC group posters such Aholes?

"Tommy & Megan Price" wrote in
:

I subscribed to their newsgroup mostly to learn more about HVAC so
that when the techs come to work on mine I won't think they are
speaking Cantonese. What I found was reply after reply of garbage. If
they don't want people posting questions about ACs and furnaces what
is the point of the newsgroup? Spreading ways to screw home moaners as
they call us? Sorry but I had to vent after unsubscribing earlier from
that newsgroup. No info just buttheads spouting off.

It appears that you're the one with the problem. The pros who post here
are almost always helpful. If you don't understand what they say, then
perhaps you should do some homework. Some issues cannot be addressed in
babytalk!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.