Sparks

Default Electrical work for business

"Sparks" wrote in message
.. .
Greetings!

I am not a qualified electrician, if I was to undertake simple

electrical
work for a business, as long as it is done correctly, would there be a
problem with this?

"SantaUK" Aye Right!!! wrote in message
IANAL - but in my work place I won't even change a plug. If the

proverbial
hits the fan and starts a fire etc etc - who are they going to blame? I
wouldn't recommend it without insurances etc.

--
Regards

SantaUK

This was for the removal of some cable connecting some A/C units that are
getting removed,
so there is very little chance of the proverbial hitting the fan, as there
will be less to go wrong!

Just wondered about the legality of doing it!

Sparks...