Posted to uk.d-i-y
marika marika is offline

Default Drayton Digistat RF3 failed

On Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 4:53:19 PM UTC-6, PeterC wrote:
The programmale 'stat is no longer talking to the receiver, even from close
range. The batteries were OK but I put in new one (2 batteries of 2 AA cells
each) just in case. It used 333MHz signal, so is there any way of testing
this? I don't have any radio gear at all.

If I have to replace it,

Maybe put her somewhere in the yard?

have you tried to clean stuff
that always ends up my problem when equipment stops talking.

mk5000

whose house you saved with your axes that slumber
beside you and a single hose stretched to the limit,
now slack). But any mother (anyone) can recognize
this: the way you curl against the ground while catastrophe--

Amy Miller

TO THE FIREFIGHTERS SLEEPING IN THE YARD