Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default on-line shopping and deliveries

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 14:06:04 +0000, Max Demian
wrote:

snip

Other than whilst gaining the status of 'headless' in the first place
of course.

Maybe they could breed headless chickens...

Well, they are already creating 'lab meat', if you absolutely must
have something that is close to animal flesh for some reason?

But why do you, in 2020?

Yes, I know there were periods in the history of humanity where we had
to get food where we could but for the vast majority that's no longer
the case (and we don't).

And ironically, if those of us who have the easy option of not eating
meat, eggs and dairy stopped doing so and they stopped feeding as much
foodstuff to animals to inefficiently convert into meat (doing more
harm to the planet and us), there would actually be *more* food to go
round.

But hey, it's obvious that many people either DGAF about the welfare
of animals, or prefer to turn a blind eye to all the cruelty,
suffering and death, *just* because they 'like the taste'.

Doesn't really seem like a good enough reason to condemn trillions of
innocent animals to death every year to me.

https://ibb.co/qWsQqJ3

Cheers, T i m