Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default on-line shopping and deliveries

In article ,
Peter Johnson wrote:
On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 14:45:05 GMT, JohnP wrote:

Do people check off the items one by one - or merely take the stuff and
later realise something is missing?

It's been a few years since I used them but I had no problems with
Tesco except the Eastern Euorpoean drivers thought they had to get in
and get out as quickly as possible whereas the English ones had more
patience while I checked things.

I've had a weekly Tesco delivery since the first lockdown. Priority.

None of the different drivers have ever rushed me. Quite the reverse - I
don't want to keep them waiting, so empty the crates in the hall, and sort
it out afterwards.

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.