Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default on-line shopping and deliveries

On Fri, 20 Nov 2020 05:19:44 +0000, williamwright
wrote:

On 19/11/2020 23:39, T i m wrote:

Interesting to see you are another one who thinks there is such a
thing as 'humane slaughter' and worse that a failed attempt at such
could be considered anything other than a bad and sick thing.

Tim, could you please tell us what you think about Halal slaughter?

Bored Bill, fancied some trolling? You want me to answer that *again*?

What do you think I would think of the slaughter of any innocent
creature, no matter what the prefix?

https://ibb.co/Cm2pDgt

It's not how you take the life of an animal that doesn't want to die,
it's that you think you have the right to in the first place that is
the issue.

But you have already stated your position, 'if you want something and
can afford it, you'll have it', even if it's not actually yours to
take or that you don't actually need, you are just satisfying your own
desires and pleasure, irrespective of the suffering of anyone else?

Cheers, T i m