Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drayton Digistat RF3 failed

Find somebody with a radio scanner. I'm a bit dubious about the frequency as
its normally a small group of channels inside the70Cm ham band that they
use.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"PeterC" wrote in message
The programmale 'stat is no longer talking to the receiver, even from
close
range. The batteries were OK but I put in new one (2 batteries of 2 AA
cells
each) just in case. It used 333MHz signal, so is there any way of testing
this? I don't have any radio gear at all.

If I have to replace it, there was one recommended in here a few years
ago -
a lot cheaper than the Drayton - and I bookmarked it but now can't find
it.
Can anybody recall what it was, please.

Now , what would be a good, easy to use, sort to get? Although this is 7
day
a 1 day would do. It's for a combi.
--
Peter.