Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drayton Digistat RF3 failed

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 09:08:22 +0000, PeterC wrote:

The programmale 'stat is no longer talking to the receiver, even

from
close range.

One can be too close but not likely.

It used 333MHz signal, so is there any way of testing this? I

don't
have any radio gear at all.

That'll be 433 MHz BWTH. If you have USB DTTV stick it might have the
right chipset for the Software Defined Radio (SDR) sofwater to work.
You'd then be able to see the bursts of RF data.

Pity that I can't find out what's wrong with the Drayton; the receiver
seems to function - all the buttons work and the override is what I'm
using for manual on/off.

An the stat also appears to work with display, adjustment etc. Have
you tried any pairing proceedure?

--
Cheers
Dave.