Posted to uk.d-i-y
JohnP JohnP is offline

Default on-line shopping and deliveries

GB wrote in :

On 18/11/2020 14:45, JohnP wrote:
Do people check off the items one by one - or merely take the stuff and
later realise something is missing?

We check them all and tick them off the list. There's often a damaged
item or two.

Sometimes a whole crate of stuff is missed by the delivery driver. After
the first time we noticed this, we started ticking off all the items.

Thanks - only trivial stuff missed but I got the bollocking for not
ordering SWMBO's Fruit Corner Yoghurt. I found I had done - so the
bollocking has shifted toward not checking. However we did get a refund for
6 eggs because one was broken and I showed it to the driver.

So they don't mind you checking in the items against a list? (Sainsburys)