xrongor

Default blinds- wood vs 'faux' or vinyl

vinyl will sag, but at the same time you can find cheap ones for 5-10 bucks
on sale so you could replace them several times before they would be cheaper
than wood.

i think the real question is how dark do you want it. vinyl ones dont make
it dark, they just stop people from spying on you.

randy

"mel" wrote in message
I am looking for blinds for a window that gets quite a bit of sun/heat.
Although not much moisture, if any.
Against my better judgment, I went shopping around yesterday with mixed
results ...
Salesperson at Lowe's said "definitely faux wood blinds .. the real wood
will warp!"
Salesperson at Penneys said "You need wood blinds absolutely; the vinyl or
faux will sag"

Anyone know the truth ??
thanks,
mel