Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Caspersz Adrian Caspersz is offline

Default Opening tight jar lids.

On 10/11/2020 20:14, alan_m wrote:
On 10/11/2020 14:50, No Name wrote:

Simples, no longer in a jam! :-)

The little lever device recommended before works well, is simple to use,
cheap, quite small to store and doesn't destroy the lid.

It's a neat solution. We have one - expensive from LakeLand when they
first came out. But as a bit of mass produced plastic should now cost
less than a quid.

But, given that some large percentage of 63 million UK residents suffer
weekly problems opening bottles and Jam Jars, and we have identified
that a car oil filter strap wrench is the obvious solution, I'm gonna
book a huge prime time advertising campaign on ITV.

I should clean up nicely.... ;-)

Actually, thinking about it - someone needs to invent a bottle opener
device for items with a child-proof cap. Both medicine and cleaning
products bottles are sadly becoming adult-proof, I am often called to
open something and leave the cap on loose....

--
Adrian C