Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Bosch PSR 2.4 V, replacement battery.

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 12:17:46 PM UTC, Aloysius Pavalasingham wrote:
On Friday, 13 November 2020 at 12:14:35 UTC, Aloysius Pavalasingham wrote:
Replacement correct battery.
ESP special batteries ltd.
sales line .+44(0)1162413796.
2.4V 3ah Nickel Hydride battery with 2.7 mm wide spade terminals.
ESP part no.ESP-7-58-709G
Chemistry. NIMH (MSDS data sheet)
Voltage.2.4v
Capacity.3000 mah.
Size (h 0). 83x22mm
Weight.114g
ESP cell -ref.ESP3000SCH
https://www.espspecialbatteries.co.u.../ESP-7-77-709B

I'M not convinced that a broken chain saw chain would whip around. If they react anything like a band saw as soon as the blade breaks it falls away . Ive had bandsaw blades break on me and they just rattled around the body of the saw.I had a chains saw blade jumps off the bar last week Apart from damaging the blade it caused no problem