Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Elec chainsaw question

On 13/11/2020 08:23, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 12/11/2020 22:42, alan_m wrote:
On 12/11/2020 22:27, ss wrote:
Used for 1st time today although purchased 2 years ago.
If I am holding the chainsaw in front of me with the `chain` pointing
away.Â* So on the righthand side the chain moves away from me, then
coming down the other side the `chain` is moving towards me.
Does it make any difference from a safety point of view which side I
cut with left or right?

Youtube is your freind

yes stop asking stupid questions......troll

You can as much damage to yourself with an electric chainsaw
as a petrol one.

Is there any reason why you cannot simply use a hand saw ?.
One with a good quality blade, intended for cutting timber
across the grain, will go through sappy wood quite easily.