Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Car electrics question

wrote:
The indicator on SWMBO's i20 has started playing-up. Indicating right is
OK but the flasher sometimes ticks at double speed when indicating left
- it's been intermittent for a week or so (never when I'm around) but
now seems to have gone hard. I'd expected to walk around the car and
smugly point-out a dead bulb, but none of the bulbs are working.

None of the bulbs??

Assuming you mean they were all working, Id still suspect a failing bulb.
Sometimes a broken filament can go through an intermittent phase before
full failure. Sods law means that when you did your walk around, it was
behaving innocently. ;-)

Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls