Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Air source heating

On 12/11/2020 17:58, misterroy wrote:
On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 5:52:14 PM UTC, alan_m wrote:
On 12/11/2020 17:48, misterroy wrote:

Theo, have you found an up to date comparison between storage heaters and ASHP?

Why would anyone install storage heaters - the worst of all worlds?

My reasoning was use a green energy supplier so that there was no CO2, so it is a level playing field.
My boiler needs replacing soon and I briefly looked a GSHP, I have the land, but it did not look a goer.