TURTLE

Default 110 vs 220 VAC air conditioner

"Jake" wrote in message news:EdoDc.116327$HG.9377@attbi_s53...
So what, you dumb jerk !! Explain why this is an advantage?

Jake

This is Turtle.

The only referrence Dave can refer to this is in the Hacker's Almanic 2004 edition . Jake do you subscribe to the Hacker's Almanic
like Dave does ? I had to give up my subscription because of the every year when your fee / cost comes due you have to send in
something stupit you did and the fee is wavered. I was not going to lie to making me not pay. Dave can lie and be straight faced
about it and gets it free.

TURTLE

---