Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Computer app for draing wiring

On Mon, 09 Nov 2020 02:43:46 -0800, Rob Graham wrote:

A friend needs some assistance on a 12v wiring task. I was going to do
it for him, but have really locked myself down by suffering a slipped
disc.

So I said I would draw it out or him, but cannot find a computer package
that will allow me to draw coloured wires between connectors, and I
don't have anything that will do brown or yellow if I was to it do it by
hand.

Anyone got a suggestion ?

To be honest, Word or PowerPoint will probably work fine.