Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Zanussi cond'sr dryer ZDP7207PZ drying time

On 08/11/2020 22:38, Andy Burns wrote:
Jeff Layman wrote:

David Oreton wrote:

This has just replaced old model which we had for many years & could
set for short time 15 mins on the manual dial settings. This new model
has only push-buttons & we cannot set it for less than 30 mins

Modern tumble dryers dry to a specific water content

It does list "sensor drying" in the features, I generally set mine for
"hanger dry" and let the machine decide, or "extra dry" for towels,
"iron dry" I've no idea what that's for!

I've always assumed it leaves things slightly damp, so that when they
are ironed a small amount of steam is generated to assist in removing
any creases.

--

Jeff