Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Zanussi cond'sr dryer ZDP7207PZ drying time

Jeff Layman wrote:

David Oreton wrote:

This has just replaced old model which we had for many years & could
set for short time 15 mins on the manual dial settings. This new model
has only push-buttons & we cannot set it for less than 30 mins

Modern tumble dryers dry to a specific water content

It does list "sensor drying" in the features, I generally set mine for
"hanger dry" and let the machine decide, or "extra dry" for towels,
"iron dry" I've no idea what that's for!