Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Programming frequency inverter

On 07/11/2020 08:02, Andy Burns wrote:
Form the error messages sounds like the TRIP function is triggering,
also seems like some models have wired inputs to select 23/30/40Hz output?

Yes, I think the same.

I have someone in the know coming to look at it next week but could do
with it running straight away really.

It was running at 50hz before I faffed with it (the keypad displays
this), could do with getting it back to that and looking at it all again.
As you say it may be a wired setting because looking at the (170 odd
page!) manual I don't thing you can change the frequency with the keypad
anyway.
So that's £250 quid I didn't need to spend