Michael Chare

Default Long Masonry Drill Bits

"Sparks" wrote in message
.. .
Good Evening all!

I am after a long masonry (about 8mm) drill bit.

The longer the better!

The longest on I currently have is 400mm, and that's too short...

I don't have an SDS drill, just a "normal" hammer type

Any idea where I could get longer bits?

What I have is a Rawlplug Durium Rotary Masonary Drill bit which has a screw
thread. This attaches to a Rawlplug Durium/Vibroto Extension Sleeve which is
23cm long, Catalogue No 83-502. I have two of these.

I can add as many extensions sleeves as I like as each extension sleeve has both
a male and female end. Works with my normal B&D hammer drill. Purchased in the
mid 70s.

Michael Chare