Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Programming frequency inverter

Is this the continuation of the what blew my inverter and testing the
windings thread of a few weeks back?, I'm not sure if its possible to get
the windings confused, but maybe it is?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Roger Hayter" wrote in message
On 6 Nov 2020 at 16:06:47 GMT, "R D S" wrote:

Changed a blown frequency inverter, machine worked but motor was too fast
for our application.
Moeller Df4-120-37

It needs a keypad to program it, bought one.

I had my nose in the manual

https://adegis.com/media/asset/5eaaf...ba1c707e07.pdf
and thought I was changing the frequency but all I get now is Eer on the
keypad display, can't move on from that.

Is anyone familiar with these things? I feel like I could do with a
factory reset or something.

Have you disconnected the motor to ensure that is not the cause of the
error?

--
Roger Hayter