Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim...[_2_] tim...[_2_] is offline

Default External hard drives...

"jim.gm4dhj" wrote in message
On 06/11/2020 12:48, GB wrote:
On 06/11/2020 12:45, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
On 06/11/2020 12:41, GB wrote:
On 06/11/2020 12:22, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
I have all my stuff on a 1tb external drive....yesterday I bought
another to back it up...doing it at the moment and it says it will
take three and a half hours is this correct or is there a quicker way
of transferring ?

Don't you just hate it when people give so many details of their
computer setup, the types of drive, how they are connected, etc?

insulting me doesn't work as I hate and have no intrest in then .....

That's not an insult. You'll know when I'm insulting you.

oh gooy....but is there not some other way like banging the drives
together like a phone...?

nope

They are both slave devices and they do not have the capabilities to be be
an OTG Master

Disclaimer. I do know that we're not supposed to use the terms Master and
Slave any more, but **** knows what the alternative names are