Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Recommendations for hand held researchable vacuum cleaner/

On 05/11/2020 22:54, bert wrote:
In article , Chris Green
writes
Broadback wrote:
Any one please?

If you want 'any one' then it doesn't matter what I recommend does it?

'any one' is not the same as 'anyone'

That said what exactly do you mean by a 'researchable vacuum cleaner'?

... and finally, our experience with Dyson hand helds is that they're
OK, for 10 minutes and then you have to spend half an hour clearing
filters, phoning the support line and swearing.

No real problems with our Dyson V6. Eventually of course the battery
fail but that's easily changed. The dust canister is a bit small.

+1

Now on second "third party" battery. The first lasted longer than the
guarantee on the OEM one (at double the price).