Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Glasses for close-up work?

In article ,
Chris B wrote:
Out of interest I just did a search for poundland specs to see if they
did anything higher than +3.5. (Seems not)

I wear contact lenses which correct my distant vision. And at my age have
several pairs of ready reads for different things. For reading, I need a
bit more power than for using this 24" monitor.

But I've got some +5 ready reads - can't remember where from. Ideal for
really close stuff, in conjunction with a decent light.

--
*Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.