Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Glasses for close-up work?

On Wed, 04 Nov 2020 10:19:57 +0000, T i m wrote:

Which would probably be the same here and so meaning all the others
lenses would become lost. ;-(

The four lens pairs are in a plastic box with retaining slots. When I put
the headset away (IN tend to use it in bursts) I put all lenses in the
box.

Would you be able to find a link to what you use please Bob?

They're quite old. I think I got them from CPC. I'll take a look.

Ah, hwere we are. The band adjustment is a locking lever rather than a
wheel (I think I was remembering the face shield). But this looks the
same.

https://cpc.farnell.com/modelcraft/p...band-4-lenses-
led/dp/TL08789

Just type TL08789 into the search box!