Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris B[_2_] Chris B[_2_] is offline

Default Glasses for close-up work?

On 03/11/2020 20:49, Chris B wrote:
On 03/11/2020 20:30, GB wrote:
I bought a very large pair of x3 glasses (at a car boot sale). These
go on top of my main specs. Could you not find a pair of similar to go
on top of your readers?

I use ugly (but who is going to see em) and large +3.5 readers from
poundland.Â* being relatively new to any form of glasses the worrying
thing is how close my head has to be to the subject for these large
magnification to be in focus.Â* OK with a screwdriver, not so good with a
soldering iron.

Out of interest I just did a search for poundland specs to see if they
did anything higher than +3.5. (Seems not)

Having found the readers page I thought to search by magnification - not
an option but I could search by price from High to low or From low -
high. Didn't make much change to the listing order :-))

--
Chris B (News)