Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jack Harry Teesdale Jack Harry Teesdale is offline

Default Gas Safe Engineer

On 02/11/2020 18:26, ARW wrote:
On 02/11/2020 13:22, rick wrote:
You may find this amusing .. (or at least odd)

I took out a Boiler service contract with a UK company - YourRepair
Running for a couple of months - get a call
"I'm a Gas safe Engineer and been requested by YourRepair to come and
do your annual service, I'm in the area tomorrow -Â* is tomorrow
12-1300 OK"

I agree

On the day she calls

So you let a woman service your gas boiler?

It's not that unusual these days.

I recently had a new boiler fitted, the team arrived on the day, one
male engineer and one female. The female did most of the work!

The boiler works fine.(so far)