Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default RCD protected socket.

In article l.net,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 01 Nov 2020 13:48:31 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

It sometimes buzzes. Very unlikely both sides of the rings have failed -
while everything else on it works OK.

Shouldn't buzz. It doesn't latch on so is bust so has to be replaced,
just do you wanta 2016 or 1990 spec one? B-)

As it happens, it's very rarely used anyway. But if having to replace it,
would like one which is the best for the job. ;-)

And of course the enquiring mind wants to know what/why it has
failed.

Given the vast spread in prices, could just be cheap tat. But unusual with
TLC.

--
*If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.