Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Solid fuel stove

On 31/10/2020 11:31, Theo wrote:
George Miles wrote:
to get the Renewable Heat Incentive I think you have to buy the wood chippings,
I may be wrong,
can it be done with your own wood?

I think it's only approved suppliers of pellets, not logs or chips.

The boilers that take green chips look quite substantial - these start at
390kW:
https://www.viessmann.ca/en/commerci...ex_300-uf.html
I don't know if there's anything suitable for domestic scale?

Theo

I was at a country fair 10 years ago and they did domestic scale '
woodchip burners, Probably no grants tho. They were selling them to
people with large woodlands to manage.

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels