Posted to uk.d-i-y
wasbit[_2_] wasbit[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning grout off tiles.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Was grouting some new tiles, using the combined waterproof adhesive/grout,
and got called away before finishing off. The actual grouting is fine -
but a lot of residue on the tile faces, now rock hard. Tiles are ceramic
and matt finish. Any tips on the easiest way to remove the residue?

Earlier this week I re-enameled our 50 year old bath. I managed to get a
line of this 2 part paint above the masking tape.
A window scraper removed the paint without scratching the tiles.
Note: The tile are not completely flat. It's like they had paint dripped on
them & were then glazed over the top so that the whole surface undulates.

--
Regards
wasbit