Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Soundbars with multiple HDMI inputs and one output

Sonos or however its spelled?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
Effectively what I would like is a decent soundbar that
also has a built-in HDMI switch, so that I can connect
STB, BluRay player and TV.

At the moment I use a 32 inch IPS monitor connected
directly to my HD FOX T2, but the monitor only has one
HDMI connector and a separate Amptastic mini amp does
the sound.

The sound bar would replace the Amp and computer spkrs
but there is still the problem with multiple HDMI sources.
I don't want a full-on AV amp, they are too big and powerful
for my needs and I don't think I need 5/7/9 channels.

Andrew