Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default OT Soundbars with multiple HDMI inputs and one output

On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 15:41:06 +0000, Andrew wrote:

Effectively what I would like is a decent soundbar that also has a
built-in HDMI switch, so that I can connect STB, BluRay player and TV.

At the moment I use a 32 inch IPS monitor connected directly to my HD
FOX T2, but the monitor only has one HDMI connector and a separate
Amptastic mini amp does the sound.

The sound bar would replace the Amp and computer spkrs but there is
still the problem with multiple HDMI sources. I don't want a full-on AV
amp, they are too big and powerful for my needs and I don't think I need
5/7/9 channels.

Andrew

I assume that you have discounted just fronting it with an HDMI switch
which would probably be a more flexible and even cheaper option?

Cheers

Dave R