Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default OT Soundbars with multiple HDMI inputs and one output

Effectively what I would like is a decent soundbar that
also has a built-in HDMI switch, so that I can connect
STB, BluRay player and TV.

At the moment I use a 32 inch IPS monitor connected
directly to my HD FOX T2, but the monitor only has one
HDMI connector and a separate Amptastic mini amp does
the sound.

The sound bar would replace the Amp and computer spkrs
but there is still the problem with multiple HDMI sources.
I don't want a full-on AV amp, they are too big and powerful
for my needs and I don't think I need 5/7/9 channels.

Andrew