Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default 22?? remotes for the same TV

On Thu, 29 Oct 2020 04:24:46 -0400, micky
wrote:

I just bougbta little smart TV and I was looking to figure out what
those 4 little black machine screws that they gave me were for

As Peter Wieck mentioned, they're probably for mounting the feet. Or,
they might be M4 screws for mounting the VESA stand to the back of the
TV.

Looks like you bought an LG Electronics 24LH4830-PU without a remote
control. There should be something in the owners manual on how to
install the screws:

Support Page:
https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-24LH4830-PU.AUS

Specs:
https://www.lg.com/us/support/products/documents/24LH4830-PU_Spec_Sheet.pdf

Owners Manual:
http://gscs-b2c.lge.com/downloadFile?fileId=9uaX47S54b4wEQSEd4w8w
(12.1 MB)

and I
saw an entry in Amazon for remote controls for my model.

There are plenty of different remotes available that will contol the
basic functions of your TV. However, the obscure functions found on
the factory remote are often missing or misplaced. Before buying a
"compatible" remote, find a photo of the original factory AKB75095330
remote that goes with your TV, and check if all the buttons and
features are present.
https://www.google.com/search?q=LG+24LH4830-PU+remote+control&tbm=isch
However, LG is unique in that their TV remotes tend to work on all
their similar model LG TV's. Some replacement remote control makers
add buttons for specfic features, like Netflix, but the other
functions are usually there. If they all seem to look the same, it
might be because they are all the same.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D