Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default Solid fuel stove

Tim+ Wrote in message:
Martin Brown wrote:
On 28/10/2020 10:58, Tim+ wrote:
Theo wrote:
Tim+ wrote:
Yep, not sure what the OP is really after. Screw feed stoves are designed
for heating water, not to look pretty or to provide room heating. A
?rocket? stove maybe with a chute to feed fuel in?

This sort of thing:
http://woodpelletstove.co.uk/

I stand corrected! Never knew such things existed.

They are more ornamental that functional though. 5.5kW max output.

5kW is quite enough to heat up one room to ?stripping naked? temperature
though. ;-)

The tie in to expensive compressed wood pellets puts me right off.

Indeed. I collect and dry all my own firewood.

Tim

Presumably you don't throw enough on to get down to your undies
every evening? So the 5kw is a red herring....
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/