Liz

Default Home buying dilemma

"Arulmozhi" wrote in message
om...

27 years. I am certainly going to have it inspected before I sign on
the dotted line. I am very obsessed with home valuations and have
done a lot of detailed analysis and have come to the conclusion that
if this home passes home inspection without structural or safety
related issues, it is fairly priced. My only fear is the reselling
part.

if you've done good research on price, resale value should not be a concern;
again, properly priced homes sell ... the only exception is REALLY bad
markets ...

of course there are some people who think there IS a real estate bubble
and/or that the US economy is on the brink of destruction; they would tell
ANYONE not buy a home now ... worth a thought, I suppose ...

look, it's a lot of money you're spending; if you're "typical" this will be
your biggest asset down the line .. you might be living off the equity some
day, or it will be your children's legacy ... consider spending some $$$ on
professional advice if you have any misgivings about your own evaluations ..
at the same time, NOBODY has a crystal ball and all knowledge is imperfect